Monday, February 16, 2009

A refuge for the poor
A shelter from the storm
This is our God
And He will wipe away your tears
And return your wasted years
This is our God
Oh, this is our God
Oh, this is our God
A Father to the orphan
A healer to the broken
This is our God
And He brings peace to our madness
And comfort in our sadness
This is our God
Oh, this is our God
Oh, this is our God

2 comments:

Melissa Joy said...

Amen. And what's even better than that? That this -- OUR GOD -- chose you. He is yours and you are His.
I pray for you. And for your broken heart. I know our God listens.

sewtakeahike said...

thank-you for this, I needed to hear this in this season....

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4