Like all mothers, I can't believe
how fast you've grown.
Just last week, you showed me again.....
you no longer cling to your dad in the swimming pool......
you splash and jump and are driven to learn.....
all on your own.
.
I am proud of you, beyond words.
You are all boy, through and through,
yet in spite of that rough n' toughness,
you have a tender spot.
Keep it, my boy.
.
Happy Birthday!
Love, Mom

2 comments:
I have not been by in a while, our computer messed up and i could not find some of my "favorites." I saw you on Sumi's and was oh so happy !! Beautiful pictures, as always! I know your still grieving, we always will be I think in this life. Scriptures are my life preserver, may they be yours too. So good to catch up with you again and blessings to your sweet family!
Cindy (Joel's mommy)
Hey Katie! Here's the link to my families blog...which as I said is very much a work in progress!:)
Cassandra
Post a Comment