Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 2008

Valentines from my husband.
My aunt, the florist, was tickled to fill his order,
and whispered to a friend,
"They're having baby #4 soon....
isn't he sweet?"
Making this gathered bodice apron, then being
too self-concious of my figure
to post this picture.
It's the last one I have of Ellie alive.

5 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

There are some hard days ahead for you, aren't there? A year. I will be praying for you.

Brambleberry said...

Prayers from me, too.

Tasha said...

We love you and are praying!

Melissa Joy said...

My family is praying for you as well. Peace be with you.

Rebecca said...

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted." matthew 5:4

I know that in the grand scheme of things, I am a pitiful comforter. I wish my words could bring you peace, but I know my words fail miserably at lesser important things so I hold no hope for them here either. I thank God that He loves you and will bring you comfort and peace as you rely on Him, as only He can do. Your beautiful Ellie is resting the crook of His arm. And one day, you'll be there too. Rocking your wee one as you are being rocked by YOUR Father. May you find peace and joy in these remembering times and know that it WILL get easier for you.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4