Saturday, June 13, 2009

Out of the Ashes

God is working miracles today. I cannot see them, and might not ever see them with my eyes, but in my heart rests an assurance of God's continual work in our lives.

Out of the ashes of my loss, and the embers of pain that are still hurting so many, I am finding a fresh vision. This world is full of hurting people.....and what can I do for them?

1 comment:

Becky Avella said...

I'm so glad that the pain is lifting some. I hurt for you every time I read your blog. I wish I had a magic cure all pill, but it looks like God is doing that long-lasting healing He is famous for. You are CONSTANTLY on my heart and in my prayers. I'm praying for your family and all that has been going on. I hope you feel those prayers.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4