Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy Birthday

I can't let this day go by,
(in the flurry of pre-camping:
packing, cooking, cleaning and gardening,)
without mentioning my girl.


Ellie would have been one today. I miss her more than ever, but at least I can see through the tears, that heaven is just a breath away. It won't be long, and my tears will be gone. All will be right and I will see beauty; pain-free, and know

Jesus, my Lord and King.

6 comments:

Rooney's Little Musings said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ellie!

Thinking and praying for you today.

Hugs.

whitey said...

Thinking of you on this day.

Brambleberry said...

Praying for you, friend.

Melissa Cummings said...

I know you don't know me. But I try to glean strength from your blog. This weekend I am in the midst of losing my third baby. I feel like the streams of peace have run dry, and like my faith is a cracked desert.
I love to see God's mercy in your life. I pray that I will soon see it again in mine.
I think of you often and do pray for you.

Ebe said...

Happy birthday sweet little Ellie.

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Amen. There is such hope in Christ.

Tears for your pain and loss, for learning to live without your dear baby girl.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4