Thursday, May 20, 2010

Upside Down


This week is thumbing it's nose at me as it ends.....I have accomplished very little. I haven't shared here the amazing things that God has done and is doing in our lives and in our hearts. But, I have lived. Breathed. Laughed. Cried. And looked at things differently, seeing beauty in even the upside down.

5 comments:

Kimmie said...

Thank you for letting me share the view with you.

xoxo
Kimmie

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture~ I have had a rough week myself which is why I haven't messaged you. :/ Maybe I should turn something upside down to see its beauty too<3

I just started a new Blog. It will be the one I post on more. Here's its link. *hugs*

http://happyhomemakingwithkristy.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

love, LOVE this pic!

Becky Avella said...

Wow, this was such a profound post and photo. I love that God added beauty to even the unseen, upside down parts of creation.

Praying for His touch and love in your life.

Melissa Joy said...

Simple and profound. Thank you. (((hugs)))

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4