Friday, February 25, 2011

James: Day 2

11 comments:

whitey said...

So happy for you and your family.

skye said...

He is so perfect! Kiss his sweet little head a thousand & one times today. (the extra one is from me)

Ebe said...

What a precious gift. Thank you, Lord.

Brambleberry said...

Sweet, sweet James. Perfection.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful. I have been following your blog and awaiting and praying for James' safe arrival with you. Praising God with you.

Rooney said...

Praising God with you!!! Beautiful baby James!

Tasha said...

CUTEST picture ever! :)

Glory Girl said...

I pop in on your blog every now and again. Praising God for your sweet, beautiful boy.
"Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in him!" Psalm 34:1

Trudy said...

oh so beautiful!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

He is so tiny and beautiful! I am filled with joy for your family. God is so very good!

French Mom said...

What a beautiful baby ! I'm so happy for you and your family !
God is good

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4