Monday, June 11, 2007

Fun with Etsy!!


Everyone's doing it!


I couldn't resist---why not test the ETSY waters? It's very simple to set up and now I am really a modern day homemaker---selling simple homemade items from my computer desk!!


Take a look!!

2 comments:

Brambleberry said...

Lovely! Simply lovely.

Best of luck to you. What fun this will be for you...I think you'll do very well.

Anonymous said...

I found having B away hardest when I had three little ones under 5. It was partly coping with sleep-deprivation without any hope of a break, and partly the difficulty of knowing that I couldn't just pop out for milk or medicine or anything; I had to go in the daytime with everyone in tow. It does get easier as they get older. Good luck and God bless.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4