
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
A little of this, a little of that, and what makes up my daily thoughts and activities....
5 comments:
Your little baby girl is so beautiful...Thank you for these beautiful photos...Prayers and love
I can't even tell you quite how this makes me feel. I'm so sorry for your loss, but I'm so glad that you are able to celebrate this life like you are. She may not be in this world, but I'm sure she feels your love. God bless you as you move forward.
She's beautiful Kate. We are so sorry for your loss and praying for you, trusting God will all.
Love to all,
Kelly & Amber
Such love.
Your Ellie is beautiful, I'm so sorry.....
Post a Comment