Thursday, February 28, 2008

Return to Life

Today life is falling back into our regular routine,
except that Daddy is here to keep the boys busy and happy.
It's hard to face the dishes and the diapers
after life-changing times like these,
but a blessing also.
The dishes and the diapers accompany hugs
and stick-figure drawings of love.
*****Ellie's Footprints..........she's left her mark on our lives Forever*****
God is so good to me.....
I always heard people say that
in the midst of grief and think
they must be joking or just pretending......
but now I know that reality.
He is.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

When I read your post the other day I hoped I had misunderstood. This morning I find my fears confirmed.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray that you will know God's gentle hand of comfort in the coming days.

Brambleberry said...

I am so glad that you know that.

I will continue to pray for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Petite Ellie, petit ange qui voit Dieu, veille sur ta maman et sur ta famille...
Little angel Ellie who is seeing God, take care of your mother and family...

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

33 years ago I lost my first child, our little girl, Annetta at 7 months of pregnancy. Although the grief was long, the disappointment hard, the Lord brought us through. She is never far from my thoughts as your Ellie will forever be in yours. I will pray for continued comfort and strength to you and your family.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4