A little of this, a little of that, and what makes up my daily thoughts and activities....
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Day Four
Ian was being impossible today.
Impossible to capture without a blur.
Impossibly cute.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi, Katie! It has been so long since I have made it around to visit my friends blogs. I am so very sorry for the loss of your little one. I never heard! I'm sorry I didn't know. Praying for you and Mike your little ones. I enjoyed your photography again. You have a beautiful gift!
...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
I am a woman who desires to love GOD above all, to serve and delight my husband, to cherish and train up my four boys, while adjusting (through God's grace) to life without our children, Ellie Rene and Benjamin Curt, who were taken to heaven in February 2008 and April 2010. We are now celebrating James, our sweet 7, born in March 2011. Praise God with us!
1 comment:
Hi, Katie! It has been so long since I have made it around to visit my friends blogs.
I am so very sorry for the loss of your little one. I never heard! I'm sorry I didn't know.
Praying for you and Mike your little ones.
I enjoyed your photography again. You have a beautiful gift!
Post a Comment