Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Good Intentions

See this?

Yup, it's clover.

In our grass.

Last spring, while researching organic lawn care,

I read that clover is great for your yard---

little "nitrogen factories", I think they said.

My Mr. Wonderful is not impressed, 'nuff said.

3 comments:

Benjamin said...

Too funny...
I just wanted to thank you for your encouraging note...I really appreciated it. I keep you in my prayers. Our God is so merciful to us, He knows what's best...even though it's often what's hard. Thank you again! ~Bec

Rebekah said...

Hmmm...it seems I may have left you a comment under my poor hubby's account! Sorry about that! It was me. :) (It drives him crazy when I do that, but I don't always remember to look to see if he's signed in...) I'm sorry!!

Julie said...

Typical man. Lawn is supposed to just be grass and nothing else! I won't let mine mow ours until the violets have bloomed and faded, lol.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4