Sunday, April 20, 2008

Grace and Beauty













Not to boast, but this beauty, my lil' sister Grace,
kicked some hiney yesterday in her first ever half marathon---
the hardest race in the West.
First place in her division----
1:54.23.
I'm so proud of you!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truly lovely !!!... The dress is wonderful, and the model is so fresh and pretty ... " Gracieuse", in french "with grace", is the correct word for this post !

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! And your sister seems SO cool!! I love half marathons! Is she considering running a full one?

Brambleberry said...

She is lovely! The dress is perfect...just beautiful.

And a runner to boot! Good for her!

You *must* be so proud. :)

Roberta said...

Well done Grace! You created a gorgeous dress Katie!

Tracy said...

Your sister has such a joyous glow and that dress. Oh you've done a marvelous job with the dress. I'm sure she'll just love wearing it.

Anonymous said...

I love your photography; it's simply beautiful!
I found your blog through Melissa C., a dear friend of mine.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4