Monday, December 8, 2008

Something New


Well, it was new in 1952!

7 comments:

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Be still my beating heart!!! Oh wow! Does it work? Yes, I think it must. Please share the story behind this vintage find!

Roberta said...

Is this to replace your old one...or is this the same one. I love it!

Mrs. G said...

*jealous* :P

Anonymous said...

oh my GOODNESS!!! I'd choose that stove over a new one any day. It's so cool!

Mrs. G said...

You are your mother's daughter!! I love it-it is just like the magazine ad! Happy cooking:)

Tina said...

wow!! that is just awesome. O_O

Kimmie said...

Oh, please tell us where you found this beauty. I absolutely love it!! It reminds me of the one we had in our first house.

The only thing that was *ify* about it, was the broiler only worked occasionally, other than that it was perfect in every way. And it cleaned up like a charm, unlike every other stove I have had since.

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4