Monday, February 23, 2009

Fresh



Let the morning bring me word
of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you.
Show me the way I should go,
for to you I lift up my soul.
Rescue me from my enemies, O LORD,
for I hide myself in you.
Psalm 143:8-9

.

.

A bouquet from my husband, chosen with love and extravagance,

on clearance after Valentine's Day.

A reminder that all is not lost, all is not dead and dry.

God is good to me and I find myself surprised

by new graces this morning.



3 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful.

Designerof3 said...

How special. Very resourceful thinking on his part too. :) Those kinds of thoughts always bless me.

Anonymous said...

Lilies are my absolute favorite. I wish I had a budget to keep a bouquet of them in my house at all times!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4