Sunday, May 10, 2009

Celebrate!

photo credits to Grace....thanks so much! To my boys: I am so glad that I get to be your mom...you bless me everyday. Your smiles and hugs, flowers and tender words, bless me when I'm hurting. You are going to be mighty men some day, and for now, I'm just glad you're my little boys!



To my dear children in heaven: I love you and can't wait to tickle your adorable little cheeks, and press my nose into your hair. I miss you, but I'm glad you're so happy and safe with Jesus! Give him a hug for me, please?


To my dear: Thank you for taking the hard part of this job...being the dad! You give so much to us all! You make me happy in so many ways and I love you very much!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

That picture is SO good! What a bunch of cuties!!

Mommy said...

What a dear, sweet post this was, Katie. I, too believe I have a little one in heaven... all too often I forget the joy I will have meeting him in heaven one day and wonderful that will be. Thank you! Blessings to you this week.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet. What a precious heart you have Katie dear :)

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4