Monday, April 26, 2010

Benjamin Curt

Grandpa and his boys......at the cemetary.Ian cries at being told to sit down,
and we have to laugh through our own tears.
Grandpa Curt,
my daddy,
Benjamin's namesake.

Benjamin's little feet, perfect to the toes, and smudgy.....

something to hold in my hands.

6 comments:

Molly said...

Thank you for posting this, Kate. Seeing little Benjamin's perfect feet just made me wreck inside. I so wish I could come over with a meal.

Kimmie said...

(((((hug))))

I love you.

Kimmie

Tia said...

Sending you *hugs*
- all the way from Sydney, Australia.

Brambleberry said...

Oh, his beautiful feet. I wish I could offer something to help ease this pain....

....praying.

Melissa Joy said...

All the more smudgy through my tears... and so precious.

Elaine said...

My heart aches for you. I lost my little girl six months ago when she was stillborn at 9mth. I found this website that makes memorial jewelry for children. I had Molly's foot prints and hand print engraved on a necklace. I where it everyday to keep her memory close to my heart.
Here is the website: http://myforeverchild.com/store/WsDefault.asp?Cat=Handprint-FootprintJewelry&Sub=75&isThumbs=Yes&Thumbs=100

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4