Wednesday, April 14, 2010

His strength in Weakness!

It's has not been a fun 24 hours since I last posted, but once again, your prayers (and mine) have been answered, though not in the way I had hoped. I had hoped everything was fine and I just needed to rest more, but after research (ultrasound) and deliberation, it was decided (thank you for praying for wisdom!!!) that I needed surgery right away to stop the excessive bleeding. So we said good-bye to our boys at G'mas house, and headed to the big city hospital's ER. I was dangerously low in blood counts, and was terrified as I went into surgery. But God did answer, and gave the Dr.'s wisdom and skill, and though I woke up in tears, I was just thankful that I get to see my boys and husband again.



I am home recovering now, barely escaping a blood transfusion. I have about half of the blood I started with a week ago...and am very very weak. Please pray for my body and heart to regain it's strength!

10 comments:

Melissa Joy said...

We are praying, dear one. We will continue!

Becky Avella said...

I'm so thankful you are OK. I will be praying for healing for your body and your heart.

Love,
Becky

The Powell Family said...

I just found your blog, and so I have just begun to pray for you guys. Make sure to get some rest-no guilt in it! Take care of your children's mom and your husband's wife-YOU. Blessings!

Kimmie said...

Praying and thanking God for that wisdom. Rest in His arms. I will continue to pray my sweet friend.

I love you!

xoxo
Kimmie

Laura said...

Wow. You poor thing! Thank you for posting and I will continue to pray for you.

Rebecca said...

I haven't stopped.

I must tell you, that while I petition on your behalf often, each of those prayers in silver-lined with thanksgiving for the amazing perspectives you are able to have through it all.

I am SO glad that you were able to escape blood transfusion and serious injury. Praise GOd. Remember now, that you need to rest and regain strength or you might STILL get injury. It is for the good of you AND your family, so remember that and force yourself to it.

(I just tucked Mother Hen back in her coop.)

PS. I have been reading your blog mosting through my reader so I don't know if this is new or not, but I do love your header picture. It is a joy to see such a radiant smile coming from you, even while you are in the midst of tears.

Living Stone said...

So glad for how God has graciously cared for your physcial body and kept you safe. I will pray.
~Kelly in WI

Laura said...

I have seen you post on Molly's blog and have picked out the MRS. MK comments. For some reason your comments caught my attention. Then when Molly shared about your lost I have been checking on you (with your blog). When I read your post today, I was so grateful you woke up from surgery to see your husband and boys.

I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for your body and heart to regain its strength. That the Lord will continually strengthen and comfort you and your family.

Laura Campbell

Unknown said...

found you through Molly's blog. weeping with you! thinking and praying for you today!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

I am praying for you each time I think of you... which is often.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4