Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's a Boy

Our test results came in yesterday.....our little one is a boy....as I suspected all along.

Nothing was wrong with him, as far as the DNA tests can show.

This is good, and bad.

Good, because I didn't want to hear that my son had a defect that would have limited his life on Earth. Then some would say, "Well, its for the best that this happened......"

Bad, because I do so badly want answers. Answers that will tell us where to go from here.

We will be naming our little guy this weekend, and burying him on Monday.
Pray for our peace.

10 comments:

whitey said...

having lost one early it is the unanswered questions that drove me crazy, wishing you peace as all ways.

Becky Avella said...

I understand. This was exactly how I felt. I lost so much faith in the medical community. I just wanted answers so badly. I'm sorry the answers are not there for you. Praying for peace and comfort.

Love,
Becky

Mommy said...

Praying, Katie! We'll plan our lunch date for another time, sweetie. Much love! -Amy

Joy Thomas Klassen said...

When we lost our little grandson, born silently (fullterm) it was his mommy that said "its a mystery that only God understands"

Praying for you as you pick a name for your little son. May God give you much strength!

Brambleberry said...

I'm so sorry. So very sorry.

Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Jennifer Ekstrand said...

I'm praying for your peace and that God would give you wisdom for knowing where to go from here.

Miss Gracie's House said...

praying, dear one...

Melissa Joy said...

I am praying for you this morning.
I know how hard it is to part with our sweet children.
May our Lord bring you comfort and peace today.

French mom said...

Praying for your family.
Love from France

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4