Tuesday, April 13, 2010

One Week

Time never stops,
and this week has felt like a year.
Your prayers have been answered...(THANK YOU!)
our family has found moments of joy,
and good memories have been made.
Blessings from friends and family
have made our hearts overflow
with gratitude and thanksgiving.
~
Can I please ask for more prayer?
(this feels greedy!)
Physically, my recovery is not going well.
I am getting even more worn down and sleep deprived.
Please pray for wisdom and grace in this time.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Praying for God's healing rest for your body and spirit as well as wisdom and abounding grace toward you and your family. May You hear him singing over you.

whitey said...

yes, thoughts and prayers.

Kimmie said...

Our Abba is able. Praying for you, sending hugs and kisses and wishing you could come over to sit and chat. or cry.

I love you my sweet sister...so glad God brought us together.

Holding you up in prayer.

Keep your eyes fixed on Him dear one.

xoxo
Kimmie

Living Stone said...

Dear Sister in Crhist!

You do not know me, but I want you to know that an unknown friend is lifting you up to the One WHO knows all things and is abudantly good!

I stumbled onto your blog through Molly Piper's, who God has used, again unknowingly, to richly encourage me.

I have been down the road of grief over a little baby gone too soon.

I will pray. You are not greedy to ask...you are enabling the body of Christ to do what it is called to do!

In Him-
Kelly in Wisconsin

Rooney's Little Musings said...

praying for your recovery, for rest and peace.

Joy Thomas Klassen said...

Dear One - I will go to sleep with you on my heart and in my prayers, coming before the Lord who is sovereign over all - and who is the great physician. I will pray that He will bring healing to your body, your soul and your mind... and that you will feel his loving arms wrapped around you. While we have not met - I too have found your blog through Molly's. I only know Molly through her blog as well. I am a grandma who has walked the past almost 21 months grieving the loss of my firstborn grandbaby. I can not imagine your grief as it is multiplied with your recent loss of your little Babycakes... only God knows. Only He understands. I loved what your son said about your little one who is living the best life (in Heaven). I will think of you often, and pray for you as you come to mind. I am so terrbily sad for you and your family... only God can bring comfort to our broken hearts. My love and prayers are with you and your husband and kids.
Only through His strength,
Joy in Manitoba, Canada

Becky Avella said...

You have been so heavily on my heart. I will keep praying.

Love,
Becky

Cecilia said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Praying for peace, comfort, and rest.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4