Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sweet News at 18 weeks


Last week,   we had our big 18-week diagnostic ultrasound. 
  •  First,  heart beat.....check.   Praise the LORD!
  •  Next,  beautiful profile!!!
  • And,  it's a boy!!
Everything appears to be good so far!   We are on cloud 9!!!

8 comments:

Susan said...

I love Cloud 9! Praises to God for a strong heartbeat and all those cute parts looking so perfect! I think he's smiling! So am I!
Blessings!

Becky Avella said...

I'm on Cloud 9 for you! Praise God for great news and such a cute baby boy. : )

Melissa Joy said...

Praising God with you! God is so good. We continue to pray for this precious little boy!

Anonymous said...

My heart is so full for you!! I have to say since this baby is yours, it will INDEED have a cute nose! Your family is full of adorable noses ;).

Love you!

whitey said...

Happy for you and your family!

Kimmie said...

Yeah! Rejoicing greatly with you my sweet friend.

Kimmie
mama to 8
one homemade and 7 adopted

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Rejoicing with you! Praise the Lord.

Ebe said...

Yay!! Praise God!!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4