Wednesday, December 15, 2010

26 weeks and Rejoicing!

Ian took this picture of "the brothers"
while they were trumpeting with wrapping paper rolls.
This is the way it is around here....loud,  blurry,  but still Oh, so happy!


Baby Boy is doing great according to today's ultrasound,
and is up to 2 lbs. 5 oz.
After Ellie and Benjamin, 
this seems so big. 
It is huge.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rejoicing with you, my friend!

Andrea said...

Praise God for this continued miracle! Rejoicing with you.

Melissa Joy said...

Praising God with you for this huge blessing! And those joyful brothers!

Molly Piper said...

Rejoicing with you, friend. Praying you through!

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog. I just lost our baby at 18 weeks along. I miscarried 3times early on right before this loss. I was wondering if I could talk with you? Were you able to find answers to the losses? I have other children, which has helped, but am so grieving over this one, too.
Blessings to your beautiful family,
Andrea

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4