Thursday, December 23, 2010

Don't Miss It

I've been so convicted this year....
not to miss the Gift of Love.
I don't want to be indifferent to the One who came,
but to have my heart focussed on Him.
***
We are days away from the next best Christmas present ever....
a baby with a heartbeat at 28 weeks.
Then we start non-stress tests twice a week...
I really never thought we'd be here.
Thank you ever so much,
more than words can say,
for your prayers.
They mean life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still praying for you. I was where you are this time last year....we are celebrating our miracle baby's first Christmas...and now he is crawling around getting into everything! :) Miracles do happen....I had to go for stress tests twice a week for many weeks before Tobin was born. It is very reassuring to know they are keeping such a close eye on your baby. The best part of my days was hearing his little heart beat. I know these are stressful days.....still praying for you and your sweet family.

Meri Beth

Melissa Joy said...

Praying life for your family!
Seeking love alongside you.

Ebe said...

Praying for your heart. I did a lot of missing during my pregnancy with Hannah Mae. It's hard to be present minded and focus on the gift of grace that we have every day. What a precious Lord we have. He sympathizes us because he too walked on this earth.

love,
ebe

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4