
"The true secret of (domestic) happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life, and in elevating them to art."
~William Morris
~William Morris
My washer is broken (again). Not two weeks ago, my dear Mr. MK fixed it when the agitator wasn't working, and now, who knows what's wrong with it?! So I am off to the seedy little laundry mat in our tiny town, to get the clothes clean, but will bring them home wet to dry on the lines under the treehouse in hopes of saving a few dollars. Plus, there's nothing like sheets fresh in from the hot air dryer---it's supposed to hit 105* today---record high temps here in the West.
I have found a new blog heroine---Jewels at http://eyesofwonder.typepad.com/my_weblog/
This lovely lady is mom to 10 kids, and this is her daily journal of life. It's inspiring---take a look!!
1 comment:
I just love that adorable shelf, and the striped wallpaper. How very cheerful!
Post a Comment