Wednesday, July 18, 2007



We're still here.

Whew. Breathing again.

That was crazy---I've not had that many butterflies in my stomach since I don't know when.

It was over in less than a minute (well, not technically over but OVER our maximum price) and all I could think it "This is STUPID!" Why did 50 people (or more) take the afternoon off, get their financing all in order, only to have 2-3 people even bid. Seriously, it's really just mean. If the Trustees of the estate could have just listed it, we could have all saved ourselves a whole bunch of trouble. Oh, well, I guess everyone was just hoping it would go for next to nothing seeing how it's such a messy old house.

Yeah, it's messy, I didn't like it at all.

Coming home to my messy home, but with such lovely air conditioning---Thank you for your direction, Lord.

I trust my heart in you.

(borrowed from my boys' favorite prayer!)

No comments:

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4