Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Walk to the Park

The Blacksmith Shop

Just walking


Lonesome House




The Bandaged Big Boy

(only mosquito bites)



Ian was not impressed with the merry-go-round.

I, on the other hand, was very motion sick

from trying to take pictures.


On the swings that I played on as a little girl!




Nathan the Grublet

proving why he gets so dirty

He's not afraid to lay on his stomach

and swim through the gravel!


Ian was only moderately amused by the baby swing,

he is so busy watching his brothers that he forgets to

enjoy what he's doing.




Tiny.




Hold on, Braden, while Daddy pushes it faster!!






Peaceful flowers on the way home. I love the rock collection,

it looks like the grandkids have brought them

just enough to edge the flowerbed.



1 comment:

Roberta said...

What a nice walk. Ian in the baby swing is so squeezably adorable! He IS tiny! :)

The boys with their sunglasses and ties are rather dashing!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4