Hello Mrs MK! I just wanted to say hello and let you know I've just had a look through your charming blog. Your home looks like a busy place, and what a wonderful family you have. : )
...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
I am a woman who desires to love GOD above all, to serve and delight my husband, to cherish and train up my four boys, while adjusting (through God's grace) to life without our children, Ellie Rene and Benjamin Curt, who were taken to heaven in February 2008 and April 2010. We are now celebrating James, our sweet 7, born in March 2011. Praise God with us!
2 comments:
what a great shot...
~simply stork~
Hello Mrs MK! I just wanted to say hello and let you know I've just had a look through your charming blog. Your home looks like a busy place, and what a wonderful family you have. : )
Post a Comment