Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Painted!!


A gloomy day last week found us finally masking off the windows (a job I strangely enjoy---it reminds me of wrapping presents!!) after Mr. Wonderful spent many hours on the siding and the upper gable shingles and brackets. (the first picture is of the least visible side of our house---facing east. But doesn't it look nice anyway? I love the little gable and the tucked-under-the-eave bumpout!)








Today, I am finally feeling up to getting outside, raking leaves, and taking pictures of the house, and getting it all uploaded.
More fun fall pics to come.....as time and energy allows!

3 comments:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

It looks wonderful! Your husband did such a fantastic job. Looking forward to seeing more pics!

Manuela

Mrs. G said...

I am glad you are feeling better! Can't wait to see more pics...

Roberta said...

Hope you guys are feeling better.
Your house is beautiful. I love the shake siding above.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4