Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Update on the Craftsman Bungalow

My Mr. Wonderful (the Craftsman around here)
has been working tirelessly on our addition.
The roof is on (whew!) and the windows are in.
Next up is trim and siding as the weather permits. This is the front porch, cozy and begging for a bench and fall wreath.
Oh, wait, I'm supposed to wait until the door's on
before I can hang a wreath on it!

Where the two windows are used to be the front door---now the dining room.
From inside it's really shocking how much light it lets in,
and how bright and lovely our yard looks from the table.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like it's coming along great. I can't wait to see it all finished up AND with a wreath on the door! =)

Felicia said...

Wow, its looking great!

Anonymous said...

It looks really great! Isn't more light inside great. Your lucky to have such a handy husband! He's doing a great job!

Manuela

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4