Yes, change is inevitable, I guess. Those muffins sure look yummy! My oldest boys love pumpkin choc. chip. I like the idea of baking muffins on a cookie sheet. I often use that on busy "running late" mornings! : )
...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
I am a woman who desires to love GOD above all, to serve and delight my husband, to cherish and train up my four boys, while adjusting (through God's grace) to life without our children, Ellie Rene and Benjamin Curt, who were taken to heaven in February 2008 and April 2010. We are now celebrating James, our sweet 7, born in March 2011. Praise God with us!
3 comments:
Ahh and it looks so pretty! You're right, change is good and sad at the same time quite often!
Manuela
Yes, change is inevitable, I guess.
Those muffins sure look yummy! My oldest boys love pumpkin choc. chip.
I like the idea of baking muffins on a cookie sheet. I often use that on busy "running late" mornings! : )
Those stencils did look lovely. I am looking forward to seeing your renovation when it's done.
Post a Comment