Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

While I was literally moved to tears by several moments
that have transpired
in the last few very special days,
the feeling most dear to my heart,
the memory most cherished,
the gift most undeserved and unexpected----
a persistent flutter of movement in my tummy---
saying "Mommy, I'm here!"
Yes, you guessed it---
a new baby will joining our family this summer,
and I felt him (or maybe a her!)
move today!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I have been enjoying your blog. BLessings for Christmas, the New Year, and the months ahead with baby coming. Peace!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Congratulations! What a very special Christmas this must have been for you!

Manuela

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well and resting enough with three little ones and another on the way.

Kate

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Brambleberry said...

How very exciting!! Congratulations!!

sewtakeahike said...

Congratulations!!!

Mrs. MK said...

Thank you all for the well wishes and congratulations!!! We are so excited!!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4