Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Beauty in Brokeness

The frantic pace at which I have been running,
came to a crashing halt this morning.
Concern over our nephew, still in his mothers womb.
The emotions that I have been avoiding
Poured over me.
A few hours later, relief.........
Little B is OK.
I find comfort in His arms,
knowing that in these moments
of absolute brokeness,
He is there.
And His love is all-encompassing,
breathtaking.
His brokeness.
His beauty.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm glad your new little nephew is OK.

Please, make sure that you're OK too. Give yourself time to grieve. I know how it is to feel like your grief may overwhelm you and that you're afraid you'll drown in it. But you DO need to give yourself time to feel.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4