and yet, stagnant as though I am waiting for something.
I will never get to take care of her--
change her diaper, feed her, feel the warmth of her.
Instead, my precious baby girl
is buried in a box under a bunch of dirt--
that's not what I wanted for her.
But I did want her to know the Lord Jesus,
so my deepest longing for her has already been known and fulfilled.
I just never would have chosen this for her,
but God did know better, to take her to be with him,
because I don't know if I could
have ever willingly surrendered her,
had she lived.
It amazes me more now that God willingly
sacrificed his Son.
And it also makes me hate sin more--
death came because of sin.
I would not be tasting this bitterness
if sin had not come.
This, and so much more,
rushes through my mind at this late hour,
when I should be sleeping,
but can't seem to stop. I am afraid to stop........

2 comments:
Thinking of you...
I would like to have the words to comfort you (not easy for me in English)...Be strong and stay peaceful, Christ is risen !
Post a Comment