Sunday, March 2, 2008

Precious Conversations

Me to Mr. Wonderful: ".........so I'm going to call the Dr...........and maybe go in......"
Nathan, overhearing bits and pieces: "You should go....then maybe we'll hear baby go "thump-thump again."


Nathan, praying: "......and please bring baby back to Mommy's tummy...Amen. "


Nathan at bedtime: "I miss Ellie".
Me: "Yes, sweetie, we all do, but she's in heaven with Jesus now, and she's more happy than we can even know."
Nathan, without even a pause: "I wish I was in heaven, 'cause then I could help Jesus take care of her. Babies need lots of taking care of, you know."

3 comments:

Becky Avella said...

When we lost our babies, it was very difficult for my girls. They still have questions, but now they have such a sweet, eternal perspective that many adults do not have. It is one of the beautiful things that came out of the loss.

Anonymous said...

Yes, precious words...

Brambleberry said...

What a sweet little boy.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4