Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Welcome Home!

Braden, looking like his dad more every day!
Nathan, lost his first two teeth in two days,
thanks to Uncle Dan!


A camera has found it's way into my hands again!
And wow, what dirty faces!
.
.
.
.
.

broken. completely crushed. wondering if I will ever be whole again.
.
.
.

I found those words, written just 4 months ago. It was one of the hardest days ever....compounded by the fear of never really being happy again. Would I ever feel like smiling again? Would I ever laugh without a hidden cry? Would I ever be here again, all of me, in today, with my husband and children? Would I ever escape the terrible mire of pain?
.
.
.

The good news is, yes. God has been healing me all along, I know. But his handiwork was most visible to me this past weekend. Our camping trip was muddy and soggy, it rained every day. A mess. But I was happy....

3 comments:

Tasha said...

That makes me so happy for you! Isn't it amazing to get on the other side of things and look back to see how much you can see God's hand working, touching and being there? I know it still hurts for you but I am so glad you are healing and feeling happy again! We love you!! :)

Laura said...

Such GOOD news! He IS Faithful!

Christian - Modobject@Home said...

Amen!

And you have a camera in your hands once again!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4