Thursday, April 15, 2010

Just Dandy


Going on in life
is terribly hard after loss like this~~~
I am so grateful for those in my life who don't expect

anything

from me right now.

My boys, on the other hand,

are just as demanding as ever.

And it's a good thing.

Plus they bring me the best flowers!

3 comments:

Kimmie said...

Thanking God for your sweet boys.

xoxo
(hug)
Kimmie

SB. said...

Mrs. MK,

Thank you for your blog.
I have never become pregnant yet, but I hope to within the next few years. Your sorrow and joy through your family, as a whole, truly inspire me to see that there will be light - and dark - ahead but to firmly place my hope and trust in Jesus before I begin any part of that journey.

I often weep - or weep inside, if I'm at a coffee shop - when I read your blog but I read it often and consistently, and as little consolation as it might be, my prayers for you won't cease. The internet is a powerful thing and I pray, pray, pray the community which you have developed through your blog, the people you know and those you will never meet, strengthen you in profound ways through this time. God is with you. Always.

Prayers, love and peace.

Samantha

www.thingsthatpeoplesaid.blogspot.com

Becky Avella said...

My girls were my best medicine. I'm so thankful your boys are for you, too.

How is your physcial recovery going? Getting stronger?

Love and prayers!

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4