glorious beats per minute! I knew tears would come.....they are of joy and relief.
I sure hope that I don't get this stressed out and worked up before every appointment.
We only have 2 weeks until our diagnostic ultrasound with the high-risk Dr. in the city.
Hold on, little one!
Friday, October 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
16 comments:
Hallelujuh!!
Thinking of you and Sweet 7 often, my heart full prayers and so much hope!
Praise God for those miraculous, glorious beats per minute!! I'm celebrating with you!
Your posts have been so beautiful and such an inspiration to me lately. Thank you for sharing your heart through these stressful months.
Please bless this family, Lord, and protect this sweet baby.
PRAISING GOD with you today! 156 is my new favorite number!
Praise God! It's an amazing sound! I know these emotions well, it's a moment by moment trusting isn't it!?
Praise the Lord! I'm still praying!
Praise God! I have prayed for you and your newest little one!
Your heart shines through in this little space. May God bless you for your faithfulness to Him.
Stacy
Praying and praising God with you. 156 glorious beats....;-)
Standing in faith with you my friend. Wishing God would give me a word for you, alas none...but I continue to pray and believe with you.
xooxxoo
Kimmie
WONDERFUL news! Been praying for you and thinking of you often these last several weeks.
Wonderful news Katie! I have been excitedly anticipating reading your blog all day while I was at work! SO happy to hear the great news!
We are continuing to pray! And tonight we rejoice! That is the most beautiful sound! So thankful it met your ears today!!
Yay!!! So incredibly happy for you!!! So relieved you had a great appointment!
Thank you Jesus!! I've been on pins and needles over here! Now I can go on with the rest of my day with peace in my heart, praising our Lord with you. Still praying for this little sweetie to hang on :).
Love ya!!
PS-got your message, thank you! Will try to respond soon :). Miss you tomorrow, but hope you have a fun & fruitful time!
I am crying tears of joy as I read through your most recent posts. PRAISE our wonderful GOD!! Thank you God for those precious beats per minute!! Much love:) Melissa
Praying for you and your sweet family. We were in a similar situation last year. After losing five babies, we were pregnant again. With the five, we had great ultrasounds with strong heartbeats and babies moving, only to be heart broken a few weeks later. After a very difficult and stressful pregnancy, we were able to bring home our wonderful son in March of this year. His name is Tobin which means "God is good". I know how hard being pregnant is after experiencing loss. With my first two daughters I was blissfully unaware of all that could happen. Know I am praying for you and your family. It is stressful for the whole family. You have such a strong faith and are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story.
Meri Beth
I am rejoicing with you! I too am a mother to three darling little boys, and we now have 4 little ones in heaven. I just lost our #7 last week... so I know a bit of the anxiety that comes with each appointment and the pain of loss. But God is good and God is Sovereign. His ways are perfect and His grace is sufficient to see us through all things. Praying that if the Lord wills, this precious soul that you now carry will be delivered strong and healthy... perfect in the image and likeness of God. :)
I am so happy for you. Tears of joy..amen. thank you Jesus.
Post a Comment