Keep 'em coming! I love to see and share in your joy! Hope you are resting and taking things slow, but I think you might just be on an adrenaline burst until sweet James turns toddler. He is such a gift.
...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4
I am a woman who desires to love GOD above all, to serve and delight my husband, to cherish and train up my four boys, while adjusting (through God's grace) to life without our children, Ellie Rene and Benjamin Curt, who were taken to heaven in February 2008 and April 2010. We are now celebrating James, our sweet 7, born in March 2011. Praise God with us!
3 comments:
I LOVE this!!!
Keep 'em coming! I love to see and share in your joy! Hope you are resting and taking things slow, but I think you might just be on an adrenaline burst until sweet James turns toddler. He is such a gift.
I love seeing such love in the boys' eyes. Amen!
Post a Comment