Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Sowing in Tears....

......we will reap in joy. My little Ian is sick,
very sick with a tummy bug, a ear infection/fever/
and teething violently---molars this time.
I inhale God's grace, His presence and His peace
as we live out today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon little one.....

Anonymous said...

Many hugs for your little one, and prayers for the whole family...

Anonymous said...

Dear Mike and Katie,

Words can not express what I would like to say. I am encouraged by your faith and trust in our God. I am so sorry. What a beautiful precious gift the Lord gave you. I have been and will continue to pray for you as you are in my thoughts often. Thank you for sharing pictures and your thoughts through your journey. You take beautiful pictures. May God surround you with His presence and give you His peace.

With much love, An old friend

Roberta said...

Want to tell you again...we love you guys and are praying for you in this difficult time.

Brambleberry said...

Thinking of you.

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4