Saturday, October 2, 2010

Truth for Today

  1. God is here, and will never leave {Matthew 28:20}
  2. God is at work, and will be until it's done{Phillippians 1:6}
  3. God is for me,  and He will win {Romans 8:31-32}
  4. God has a plan,  and it is good {Psalm 33:11,  Romans 8:28}
  5. God has loved,  so that I live {Lamentations 3:22}

Turn your eyes upon Jesus,
Look full in His wonderful face!
And the things of earth will grow strangely dim,
In the light of His glory and grace.

4 comments:

Mommy said...

God is wholly and truly worthy of every ounce of our worship and praise!

Melissa Joy said...

Amen x 5

Rooney's Little Musings said...

I love keeping up with you!

Prayers and Hugs.

Rhonda

Designerof3 said...

Katie,

How are you feeling/doing? I've been thinking of you this week and wanted to let you know I saw a few of your family photos....They're just gorgeous. What beautiful memories.

Blessings, Nellie

...may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer. Psalms 19:4