Watch this----I'll update on three topics in one post!!
These fingerless gloves are for my Mr. Wonderful---
These fingerless gloves are for my Mr. Wonderful---in his line of work he can't wear normal gloves---
the details demand a good grip.
They are a success---he's wearing them!!

And football huddle on Sunday afternoon, time with the boys,
teaching character through the winning and the losing
(which nearly always results in tears!!)
And finally, a sneak peak at the siding on the front of the house!
Isn't it looking great? Like a real house??

And football huddle on Sunday afternoon, time with the boys,
teaching character through the winning and the losing
(which nearly always results in tears!!)
And finally, a sneak peak at the siding on the front of the house!Isn't it looking great? Like a real house??

5 comments:
Adam would wear those. I have learned a little knitting, not cable-knit though.
Your house is looking great. I bet the sunshine through the windows is wonderful!
As always, sweet boys! :)
Great job on the cables! They turned out very nicely.
And the house! Wow!! It's looking fantastic. You must be so excited!
Beautiful gloves :) Glad the house is coming along!
Nice knitting! how long have you been knitting for??
The house is looking good too--please do keep all of us posted on the progress. =)
It's looking fabulous! You made wondeful gloves - I wish I could knit - it seems to relaxing when I watch people do it!
Manuela
Post a Comment